Friday, July 20, 2012

Wanna Dance?

Does your little girl like to dance? My daughter enjoys ballet and puts on a "show" for us almost every night. How cool would it be to put her own personal ballet stage in her very own room, and not hurt our bank account at the same time.

1. 4x full length mirrors (we found PINK at Walmart $5 each)
2. Shave some wood for the ballet bars and mount to walls
3. Home Depot has flooring $16 a package for about 10 strips of flooring. We used about 6 strips together that can easily be snapped together or taken apart.





1 comment:

  1. Cute blankets. I have saved a couple of things from each child to make a blanket too, but it will be one for me. :) My blog is not about projects, because I'm saving that for my next life. Mine is just about my family. I think you already have the address though. www.thekearlfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete